Saturday, June 09, 2007

What's coming up?

It was a busy week at work and the kids have been more active than ever. I was thrilled to get the entire TV series of Buck Rogers on DVD for $20 because it had been like three times that for a while. I am also excited that season one of Welcome back, Kotter is coming out on DVD this week. Although I may be the only one who likes those shows. Anyway I hope to have out the following this week.

-Judge the album cover
-Over/under
-Lesser of two evils: Kingdom Come vs. Zodiac Mindwarp (and boy was it hard to make it through these two Cd's)
-Motley Crue-Too fast for love review
-Sleep-Sleep's Holy mountain review
-Something about CD packaging

Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger aXe mAn said...

Sounds like another great week!
I am looking forward to it.

6:05 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

I always love judge the album cover, lesser of two evils, and over/under. You've got us hooked.

-- david

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home