Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's coming up?

I just found out that my brother and his family are coming up for Thanksgiving. The last time they were all in Maryland was early 2004 and the last time they were here for Thanksgiving was 1999. So I am looking forward to them coming. Here a few things I hope to have out this week. This past week I had to present at my work staff day and it went well. I am considered a quiet person, but have no trouble talking in front of large groups in fact I enjoy it. Here are my plans for the week.

Sunday-The big turkey award for 2007
Monday-Interview with former Vixen/Madam X drummer Roxy Petrucci
Tuesday-Dirty Penny-Take it sleazy review
Wednesday-Five things in music that I am thankful for. I started doing this last year and decided to do it again this year.

Thursday-Probably no one will be reading because you will too busy eating and watching football, but I'll post a review or something.
Friday-I have no idea, but I'll post a review or a story or something.

****Are there any CDs or music related items that you are wanting for Christmas? If so then what?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Darlene Love -- "Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)" -- in case Letterman's writers are still on strike

1:42 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Jim-Thanks for stopping by.

To revise this week's schedule I think I will be reviewing Blackmore's Night-Live in Paris DVD on Thursday and Twisted Sister's Twisted Christmas live DVD on Friday.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home