Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket

Alright I was watching more bad monster movies this week including She Demons (pictured above) and The Beast of Yucca Flats. She Demons has a group of Americans getting ship wrecked on an island in the Pacific only to find Nazi soldiers doing experiments where they turning women into monsters. It's goofy, but in enjoyable enough to take. The Beast of Yucca Flats on the otherhand is truly one of the worst films ever made. It's under an hour long and feels every bit of two hours. Tor Johnson plays a scientist(!) who takes in the after effects of an H-Bomb and thus becomes a savage who goes around throwing men around and licking women's hair. That's the best part of the movie because the worst part is that there is no dialog because it's all done with a very boring narration going over the "action" and many stock footage scenes. It's like a nature show and some twisted attempt at a Twilight Zone episode all rolled into a cheap and boring attempt to be a monster film.

This week I hope I have some CDs that I am certainly looking for ward to reviewing. I am still keeping my ears open for bands that will make my top 25 album list for 2008. Here is what I hope to have out this week.

Reviews of...
Artillery-Terror Squad (re-issue)
Randy Piper's Animal-Virus
Call to Preserve-From isolation
Guillotine-Blood Money
H.M.P-The Undead Hour
Santana-Multi-Dimensional Warrior

Interviews with...
Toxic
Ogre

and I might post a Lesser of two evils if I can get to it.

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home