Saturday, November 08, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket

I have been watching a number of DVDs of past shows as I always do. Greg the bunny, Monk and F-Troop topped my list this past week. I actually got out and voted this week, but I normally pass on voting. My wife got my 4 year old daughter this red shirt at a consignment shop the other day. My daughter tried on the shirt and said "Daddy, I can drink fruit punch and if I spill some on my shirt then no one will even notice". It's good to know that my wisdom has been passed on to my offspring. Anyways I hope to have the following out this week.

Reviews of...
Tank-This means war (re-issue)
Flu.ID-Iots
Skull Hammer-Fear the truth
Los Difuntos-s/t
X/World/5-New universal order
Sammy Hagar-Cosmic Universal Fashion

Interview with Blackberry Smoke

Clash of the album covers

and maybe a Lesser of two evils between Lita Ford and the Cycle sluts from hell.

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

greg the bunny was one of the most underrated shows ever.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home