Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
I never saw the Flash tv series much during it's 90-91 run because I was working second shift at the time. However I recently got a good deal on the DVD set and picked it up. It is much better than I figured. Definitely influenced some by the 1989 Batman movie. The characters are likable, the effects are good for the time and the stories are generally strong. High cost per episode and low ratings did them in and it unfortunately only lasted one season.

I still owe a Syrym review so that will be the next post. Plus I will have the following out.

Reviews of...

Wretched-The exodus of autonomy
Uzi-Madhouse
Artillery-When death comes
The Hell Candidates-Bring to war


Plus...
Clash of the album covers


and
Number 16 on my top hard rock/ metal guitarists

Have a great week!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

Did you hear that Adam Brody (the nerdy dude from The OC) is going to play the Flash in the Justice League movie? I guess that means he'll probably get his own spin-off movie too.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Nope, didn't hear that and don't know what the OC is. John Wesley Shipp who played the Flash in the tv series was mainly soap opera actor and he did surprisingly well playing the fastest man alive.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous music maniac said...

Very good blog.I'm totally amazed with it.Can we exchange link?

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home