Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's coming up?

I still owe a lesser of two evils this week. So I'll have that out soon. Next week I have a lot of assignments to work on so I doubt I will get to any reviews in the coming week. To make it easy on me and to keep the posts fairly regular I will run a feature called favorites and least favorites. From Monday through Friday each day I will pick a different and post something short about what my favorite and least favorite album by that band is and why. Then you are welcome to comment with your favorite and least favorite by that band. I will also have a Clash of the album covers or two in the coming week. The following week I will hopefully get back to doing a few reviews.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I may review the new Ace Frehley this week if I get a chance.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home