Friday, March 12, 2010

What's coming up?

It's been a rough week. My mom lost her battle with cancer on Sunday. It was tough, but not unexpected. I know she is in a better place now. I considered taking a break from my blog this week, but honestly continuing to write helped give me a purpose and kept me from getting too down.

I still hope to have a review of Uriah Heep's latest out today or tomorrow. I have listened to it a few times, I just have to find time to write it up. For next week I hope to have up reviews of the latest from Helloween, Seamount and Borknagar. Plus Clash of the album covers is likely. Maybe Battle of the bands and possibly something more on genres.

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob Liz said...

Ah dude I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

my condolences, Mark. Keep writing to help you get through this unimaginably rough period.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Sorry to hear that Mark. Stay strong man!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my dad to cancer in 1997 and it is still difficult to handle sometimes.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home