Thursday, May 20, 2010

Predictions

Photobucket

Almost half-way through the year, but lots more metal to go and the year has heated up with releases over the last two months.

Best album yet to come-Well, duh... the new Iron Maiden. The last two have great so I am expecting more of the same.

Worst album yet to come-I am thinking this will be the new Ozzy based on the fact that he hasn't done a good album since 1991 and the last several have been horrible.

Band most likely to step it up to the next level-Could be the Sword, but I'll go with Sister Sin instead. I think their new album is going to explode.

Feel free to make your predictions or tell me that I am out of my mind for any of my predictions.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you liked dance of death? i thought it was pretty terrible. matter of life and death was great, though.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

I'm playing it safe. You CAN'T go wrong with MAIDEN.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Sean-I thought both were similar in style and bothe fantastic. I wasn't as big on Brave New World. I mean it got Bruce and Adrian back in the band and it was far better than their four 1990's albums, but it was just decent.

Heff-Amen to that.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Rob Liz said...

I'm actually looking forward to the new Nevermore album coming out after a 5 year layoff. But yes the new Maiden is a close second.

I absolutely agree the new Ozzy will tank especially since I heard the soundbytes from the press pack. Not impressed so far and I think the Scream track is pretty bad.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home